Brewcaster

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weather/Furnture

So here tell its been pretty hot everywhere. Pretty much every blog I read is talking about the heat. I thought I might show you what I have to deal with:

Can't Complain

Not too shabby ;) IT did get to 100 degrees on our second day here, but that felt like about 87 degrees in Oklahoma weather.

In other news, we have our furniture!!!! We are so super pumped. Unpacking is almost done, and I think the apartment is turning out nice and cozy. I am very glad to not be sleeping on an air mattress anymore. I will take photos when done so you all can see.

How are things with you?

2 Comments:

Blogger mcb said...

hey dude, that's something to be happy about...and that weather report is enviable...listen, i have a question: where should i go to start a blog?...do you like blogger or is there something new and better?...i want to start it as a practice blog before i have to do a real one for OU student media next year and i've never done one (besides myspace)...i've been looking into it as far as Do's and Don'ts and would welcome any advice you have...later superthug.

7/17/2007 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, looks like you're getting that question a lot lately. I'm glad you don't have to sleep on an air mattress any more. It can totally kill the mojo.

7/17/2007 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home