Brewcaster

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Your Traffic and Weather Together

On the Air

The time change is F'ing us up over here. The sun is coming out at 6:00am. It is pitch black by the time I get home at 6:00pm. We will manage I am sure.

We just solidified some plans for my 30th birthday. Yes 30. I was going to put one of those big doomsday countdown clocks on the page, but realized that would be too much work. So yes I will be 30 years old in early December. Still can't grow a beard.

We decided to go to the southern Oregon Coast and chillax for a few days. Melissa found an awesome place that rents out condos on the beach.

I will soon be writing for another blog site. Metroblogging Portland, is a blog about Portland. Surprised? It features a handful of writers all talkin bout the city and such. It is part of a larger conglomerate of other City Metroblogs. I read a lot of this blog in advance of us moving out here. It helped me get a little feel for the city before we got here. Should be interesting/fun. At least I am hoping.

Melissa and I saw Feist perform the other night. That was another amazing show. Melissa is the big fan, I was ready to be a little bored. I was dead wrong. She is an amazing performer and singer. You can tell she is new to this success, which was nice. In front of 3000 people, she asked if anyone wanted to show off a talent or perform. So we got to hear a poem from some dude, and hear some girl sing a song. Pretty one of a kind experience.

That should do it for now. Any questions? Concerns?

2 Comments:

Blogger Yehudi said...

Great site here, and I look forward to checking out the new blog! I have a couple blogs that you might enjoy...one of them details how I might be of service to you. Come by for a visit and let me know what you think!

11/10/2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger William Guglielmo Niederland said...

I am 30 and cannot grow a beard either. You are not alone. I am sure that someone will try and make you feel better about getting older by saying that 30 is the new 20. It is not true, 30 is still the same old 30. We get older and I think it can be fun.

11/12/2007 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home