Brewcaster

Monday, September 25, 2006

Post Op

Back home with a numb face. I am amazed by the whole thing. Nitrous + Novacaine = no pain at all. It was really odd, I had no idea what was going on, I think he cranked up the Nitrous to a ridiculous level. I figured out what they were doing at two moments. The first was when I could hear and sort of feel the friction of him cutting my gums back. Then I could tell when they were sewing me up by the needle and thread. I brought my headphones and listened to Alice in Chains' "Facelift" for the first time since high school. Still rocks pretty hard. I don't care what any of you think. So that should be it. I go back Monday to get the sutures out. I need to thank my friend Matt for driving me down there and bringing me back, also just being around was nice.

Anyone want to go Disney World with me? Melissa can't get off work for that many days during the week, so it is looking like I am going alone. Which isn't so bad. I spent a day in Disneyland by myself and had a good time. I could go at my own pace, do what I wanted, etc... This is all a terrible ramble.

Melissa and I had a really great weekend. Friday we saw a film called "The Creek Runs Red". Which is a documentary about Picher Oklahoma. Sad stuff, but the doc was done real well. The same music was a little over used, but other than that I really enjoyed it. We then went to a after party with some of the filmmakers and crew at Nonna's in Bricktown. I don't know why we are always surprised about how lame of a time we have in Bricktown. Prices suck, Service sucks, and the people suck even more. I hope to stay away from that area for a long time. Saturday was Norman day. We attended a wedding, went to the Library, and watched some of the game at Louie's Too. You can see some photos, if you click here, or over there on the right side.

I don't pretend that this is an amazing blog. I know there a lot of articles on the net about people who should not blog. I have decided that I am doing this more for myself. It serves me as an abridged history. It's fun for me to already look back at old posts and think about things that were happening then in my life. So, I hope it brings some enjoyment for you all looking at it. Or at least kills a few minutes of your day. Thanks for coming by!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home