Brewcaster

Thursday, September 21, 2006

:(

I am in bed all day. Melissa got me sick with whatever terrible thing she had. So pity me, and keep sending cash.

In other news.... Absolutely nothing....

Oh! Monday is oral surgery. I am having an after party if anyone wants to come hangout and watch me spit blood, and change out blood-soaked gauze all day. It will be like a Flaming Lips concert, but better music, and no confetti. Hey-o!

Oh also Duty sent me an article about how you shouldn't believe all that hype about Mac OS losing ground in the market-share war. So fret not, they are holding pretty strong at about 4%. Keep it up Apple! Actually this is good news for most Apple fans, for two reasons:

  1. If apple were to "switch" with Windows and have 80 something percent of the desktops, then Apple would be the one getting viruses and security holes exploited. So they couldn't do all those cute commercials about how they are safer anymore.

  2. The Apple fanatics would no longer feel that superiority elitist feeling knowing that they are using a Mac, so Posh!

I mean really, have you ever seen a Windows sticker on a car? Who gives a crap about what OS that guy in front of me at the stoplight is running on their home machine. I guess they care a whole lot. Which kinda freaks me out.

Prepare for some awesome comments from the Duts.

If you like photography check out a few of my friends' work:

James Plumlee (Tulsa)

Matt Fowler (OKC)

Take care!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

duty must be googling for his response...

9/21/2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger l.c.r. said...

Oh whatever...you're so obviously jealous of my PowerBook!

9/22/2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home