Brewcaster

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Do what now?

Three weeks my friend, three weeks!!!! I will be getting married to the most wonderful, beautiful, and my favorite person. Some days I am freaked out about the wedding, others I have to remind myself that I am getting married so soon. I have only had 2 nightmares about the wedding so far. OK OK

This weekend should be jam packed. Melissa's birthday is today(saturday) and although she hasn't decided on what to do, I am sure it will be fun. Sunday we are going to an all-American cookout at Eric, Sarah, Augie, and Molly's house. I am predicting that this will be a blast. I promise to take mucho picturos and post them on the Flickr shiz.

Student Film stuff is going well. I played my first show with them last week, it was rocking and sweaty.

Looks like I am pretty much dunzo with Cheyenne. They have moved forward quickly and have new stuff going. So to make everyone's lives easier, we are gonna call it. Look for big things from Cheyenne in the next year, they may make some big "moves".

You know, really that is about all of it. Eric is still a toos; Duty got a new job, so congratulate him.

3 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

why do you single ME out? dick. and to anyone reading that thinks they aren't invited to the cookout/tofu sunday, check your myspace invite thingy.

6/11/2005 7:12 AM  
Blogger Brewcaster said...

Ah, one word: Love

6/11/2005 7:13 AM  
Blogger the duty. said...

one word: toforgy.

6/11/2005 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home