Brewcaster

Friday, April 1, 2005

April Foo's Day

Hey what a day! The one day a year everyone is expecting a practical joke, but yet people still fall for some big ones.

Let me catch you up on what has been happening with me. I have been working, eating and sleeping. That's about it really.

I got a copy of The Fearless Freaks last night, it is pretty amazing. Do not even ask me for it. I am still going to buy it when it comes out, it is that good, and I want the extra DVD stuff. It actually gave me a new found respect for them. I had been losing interest in what they are doing lately. After seeing that film, I don't like the newer music any better, but I can understand what they are doing a little better. Good stuff. They will be premiering it at the OKC Museum of Art Thu. – Sat., April 21 – 23, 7:30pm; Sat. – Sun., April 23 – 24, 2pm. I think they may be doing a Q and A at one of these. GO!

And one little plug for our show tonight. Cheyenne will be joined by The Billions and Ryan Lindsey tonight at the Opolis in Norman. I think it will be a good show. I really like the stuff Ryan does. The Billions are such a fun band to see to. I love their, "Treasure or Trash" song.

2 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

give me the fearless freaks plz.

4/01/2005 7:50 AM  
Blogger Brewcaster said...

Oh I see, that is funny. Because I said don't ask, you did the opposite. Brilliant.

4/01/2005 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home