Brewcaster

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dog Blog

Goodness, sorry this is turning into a dog blog.  That is not my intention.  My intention with this site is to not really have an intention.  There is stuff happening, some I can't talk about, but please hold.

Upcoming:
Lot's of friends and family visiting in the next month, so we will be opening Hotel Brewer, and will be hard at work prepping the continental breakfasts.

If you live in Portland, my friends Aqueduct will be playing this Weds.  I hear tell it is a show that started out as a big going away party for a local news writer, so it should definitely be a party.  But let's face it, ALL Aqueduct shows are parties.  See you there?

If you are interested in booking a room at Hotel Brewer, please do email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home