Brewcaster

Friday, March 28, 2008

My first Earthquake

So as I was laying in my hotel bed drinking and watching TV, (don't ask me which night it was, I did that all week) I felt like something slammed into the building. The wall I was leaning against shook suddenly and the whole building felt like it shifted back and forth slightly. I look over and the lamp shade across the room is still finishing its swinging. I figure it was probably an Earthquake but I thought maybe not as it only lasted for about 1.5 seconds.

As I am stuck in the John Wayne Aiport for the past 4 hours I overhear the bartender talking about it with another traveler. I asked for clarification. Confirmed, Brian Brewer experienced his first Earthquake this week.

Is it bad that this minor shaking of the building was the highlight of my trip to LA for business?

Don't make me come back here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home