Brewcaster

Saturday, August 20, 2005

BikerFox

Ok so you probably have seen this webpage passed to you at some point in the past year:
BikerFox.com

I spent a little too much time with this man last night. He was a guest "opener" for the Tulsa Overground Film Festival. This man IS insane. As if you need more proof than this website. I was initially excited to be meeting such an "internet legend" but that quickly wore off as he was like hanging around a 6 year old boy in desperate need of Ritalin.

Sorry about the lack of updates... I will go with I am really busy?

3 Comments:

Blogger the duty. said...

i just ordered you a BikerFox dress shirt to go along with your khakis.


you're welcome.

8/21/2005 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that shoe on the front end of the site. I am working on the video from that night and need the footage Jeremy shot to finish. I ended up with a shot of you talking to biker fox backstage. It is funny.

8/28/2005 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

veins factorys aloud emphasises fyfevsm route voted popularly compiling strived academy
lolikneri havaqatsu

2/08/2010 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home