Brewcaster

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

When Monitors Become Mains

Wow what a crazy night at the Hi-Lo with Aqueduct. They put on a great show considering the facts. The highlight would have to have been when a drunk idiot threw an MGD bottle at Dave. I have rarely seen the fire that was unleashed. Dave was kicking this guys ass with just words. Calling a dood out on the baseball cap worn backwards was so wonderful. Me and some guy behind me started throwing bottles and shot glasses at the dood. He almost started with me but his friend took him away. I am not going to pretend that I wouldn't have gotten beaten if I had to face him alone. I am such a wuss.

alright, the first link on this shiz:
http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/buddyrichmuppet.html

1 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

crap i'm at work. i can't hear it but it looks funny. we are gonna make augie an animal shirt.

3/16/2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home